แมคคาร์ทรอนิค ฟอร์ ยู ดอท คอม (DIY hobby List)
แหล่งรวบรวมอุปกรณ์ทางด้านงานอุตสาหกรรมใช้งานแล้ว (used equipment) อะไหล่มือสอง สำหรับงาน DIY งานวิจัย (Prototype)
|Type||STN Color LCD|
|Display Colors||64 colors (3-speed blink)|
|Backlight||CCFL (Service life: more than 50,000 at 24 hr. operation)|
|Resolution||320 × 240 pixels|
|Effective Display Area (mm)||115.2(W) × 86.4(H)|
|Brightness Control||4 levels of adjustment available via touch panel|
|Contrast Control||8 levels of adjustment available via touch panel|
|Language Character Sets||ASCII: (Code page 850) Alphanumeric (incl. European characters)
Chinese: (GB2312-80 codes) simplified Chinese fonts
Japanese: ANK 158, Kanji : 6962 (JIS Standards 1 & 2)
Korean: (KSC5601 - 1992 codes) Hangul fonts
Taiwanese: (Big 5 codes) traditional Chinese fonts
|Text||8 × 8 dots||40 char. × 30 rows|
|8 × 16 dots||40 char. × 15 rows|
|16 × 16 dots||20 char. × 15 rows|
|32 × 32 dots||10 char. × 7 rows|
|Character Sizes*1||8 × 8 dots, 8 × 16 dots, 16 × 16 dots, 32 × 32 dots|
|Font Sizes||Width can be expanded 1 to 8 times.
Height can be expanded 1/2*2, 1 to 8 times.
|Application Memory||FLASH EPROM 1MB|
|Data Backup Memory||128KB SRAM - uses lithium battery*3|
|Touch Panel Resolution||6 x 12 keys/ screen - 1 or 2 point touch|
|External Interfaces||Serial Interface||Asynchronous Transmission methods: RS-232C/ RS-422,
Data Length 8/7 bits, Stop Bit 2/1 bits,
Parity: None, Odd or Even
Transmission Speed: 2400bps to 115.2Kbps, 187.5Kbps*4
|CF Card Interface||1 slot|
|Tool Connector||Asynchronous TTL level nonprocedure command I/F
Used for transferring data between the GP application software and the GP.
Used for data transfer with the 2-Port feature.
Used for a variety of devices, including a bar-code reader.
- The display font will differ depending on which (language) character, or which size you select.
- Only available when using "1/2 Byte Character" settings via software. (Only Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean characters.)
- A Lithium battery's lifetime is:
10 years when the battery's ambient temperature is under 40℃
4.1 years when the battery's ambient temperature is under 50℃
1.5 years when the battery's ambient temperature is under 60℃
When used for backup:
Approximately 60 days, with a fully charged battery
Approximately 6 days, with a half-charged battery
- SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-200/300/400 series (MPI port only). Please contact your Pro-face sales representative for supported models and other details.
|Rated Voltage Range||DC19.2 to 28.8V|
|Power Consumption||22W or less|
|Allowable Voltage Drop||10ms or les|
|Voltage Endurance||AC1000V, 20mA for up to 1minute
(between charging and FG terminals)
|Insulation Resistance||20MΩ or more at DC500V
(between charging and FG terminals)
|Ambient Operating Temperature*1||0 to 50℃|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60℃|
|Humidity||10 to 90% RH (Wet bulb temperature 39℃ or less. Non-condensing)|
|Storage Humidity||10 to 90% RH (Wet bulb temperature 39℃ or less. Non-condensing)|
|Vibration Resistance||IEC61131-2 (JIS B 3502) compliant.
When vibration is NOT continuous. 10 to 57Hz 0.075mm, 57 to 150Hz 9.8m/s2
When vibration is continuous 10 to 57Hz 0.035mm, 57 to 150Hz 4.9m/s2
X,Y,Z directions for 10 times (80 min.)
|Noise Immunity||Noise Immunity: 1000Vp-p
Pulse Duration: 1µs, Rise Time: 1ns
(via noise simulator)
|Electrostatic Discharge Immunity||6kV (EN61000-4-2 level 3)|
|Corrosive Gasses||Free of corrosive gases|
|Structural||Grounding||100Ω or less, or your country's applicable standard|
|Ratings||Equivalent to IP65f (JEM1030), NEMA#250 TYPE 4X/12*2|
|External Dimensions (mm)||171W × 138H × 60D|
|Weight||1.2kg (2.6lb) or less|
|Cooling Method||Natural air circulation|
- When installing the GP in a cabinet or enclosure, the term “ambient operation temperature” indicates the cabinet or enclosure’s internal temperature. The LCD displays may occasionally blur when they are used for hours at over 40℃ ambient operating temperature. This is a temporary phenomenon. After the temperature returns to normal, the display will be restored to normal. The GP's operation will not be affected even though the display is blurred.
- The degree of protection provided by these products is equivalent to IP65f, however their performance cannot be guaranteed for every environment. Be sure to confirm your work environment requirements prior to installation.